Tuesday 11 March 2008

Stone Cold Funk - The ALBUMS



All the Lp's that the tracks comprising this great compilation were taken from.
More top notch funk, soul and R&B than you can shake a stick at.

Not Sure What To Grab? Download The Compilation Here.

1. You're Losing Me - Ann Sexton - The Ann Sexton Anthology Lp
2. (I Got) So Much Trouble in My Mind - Sir Joe Quarterman & Free Soul -

Sir Joe Quarterman & Free Soul Lp

3. Got to Getcha - Maceo & All the King's Men - Doing Their Own Thing Lp
4. Keep on Marching - The Meters - Good Old Funky Music Lp
5. I Don't Know What It Is, But It Sho Is Funky - Ripple -
I Don't Know What It Is But It Sho Is Funky Lp
6. Black Water Gold - African Music Machine - Blackwater Gold Lp
7. Hercules - Aaron Neville - My Greatest Gift Lp
8. You're Gonna Miss Me - Ann Sexton - The Ann Sexton Anthology Lp
9. Mother-In-Law - The Ohio Players - Observations In Time Lp
10. It's a New Day - Skull Snaps - Skull Snaps Lp
11. Funky Song - Ripple - I Don't Know What It Is But It Sho Is Funky Lp
12. Funky Miracle - The Meters - Look Ka Py Py Lp
13. I Gotcha - Joe Tex - I Gotcha Lp
14. Sport - Lightnin' Rod - Hustler's Convention Lp
15. Goo Bah - Continental Showstoppers - Soul Continentals - Goobah/Bowlegs 7"
16. Yes We Can, Pt. 1 - Lee Dorsey - Yes We Can Lp
17. Hit & Run Lover - Tommie Young - Do You Still Feel The Same Way Lp
18. Tropical - African Music Machine - Blackwater Gold Lp
19. Quiet! Do Not Disturb - Bobby Patterson - It's Just A Matter Of Time Lp
20. Give It Up - Lee Dorsey - The New Lee Dorsey Lp



3 comments:

  1. Este blog es increible. Estoy descargando absolutamente toda la música.
    Un gran descubrimiento!
    gracias
    Mauro (MVD-Uruguay)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an effort!? I start with the compilation (which looks great enough) and come back for the individual records.

    Pay a visit over at my humble blog for some more groovy tunes and comp's!

    www.jonosaudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. well post, i was looking the same for my essay on african music.

    Essay on African Music

    ReplyDelete